Assist Wellness Staff in the following:
* Recommend and implement exercise programs.
* Orient and counsel participants on exercise aspects of program.
* Develop and teach individual and group exercise for a variety of populations including those populations with special needs.
* Instruct individuals regarding the proper methods of weight training and use of cardiovascular conditioning equipment.
* Monitoring physiological parameters during training.
* Review medical histories as provided by the client on all tests and instructional sessions.
* Wipe down and clean equipment, vacuum exercise floor, removes trash and perform locker room checks.
* Check all equipment for proper functioning, correct minor problems and report complex problems to the Coordinator on duty.
* Conduct appropriate testing of pool and whirlpool to ensure proper chemical balance and temperature.
* Check members into the facility, assign lockers and answer phone calls
-Must be a rising senior or graduating senior with major in Exercise Science or Health Promotions.
-Minimum of 300 hours required.