HealthFitness has multiple opportunities for a part time (10-15 hours per week) Lifeguards at The Yukon Kuskokwim Fitness Center in Bethel, AK! As a Lifeguard, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety and well-being of patrons, observing and enforcing all rules and regulations, responding quickly to emergencies, administering first aid to injured patrons and communicating with staff and management. You will also be responsible for attending all in-service training programs, performing cleaning and maintenance duties in and around the pool area and assisting Management staff with other duties as assigned.
- Ensure the safety and well-being of patrons by performing Lifeguard surveillance, enforcing facility policies and following all regulations and procedures.
- Complete cleaning and maintenance tasks, including but not limited to pool area and locker rooms.
- Check and record chemical and filtration system readings and alert management to issues.
- Attend in-service training's.
- Assist with special programs as assigned.
- Other duties as needed/assigned.
Skills and Experience needed:
- Current American Red Cross Lifeguarding Certification Required (can apply if enrolled in Lifeguard Training).
- 2+ years of Lifeguarding experience preferred.
- CPO Certification preferred.
- Must possess strong verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with all ages of patrons.
ll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at https://healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,
URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides the BioVia health management product suite—health assessment, coaching for health improvement, biometric screening and the individual’s self-selected goals and social support network. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at