Interactive Health is recruiting part-time/on-call (weekday/daytime) Health Screening Technician and Health Educators in the Midwest Region including the greater Kansas City, MO and Kansas City, KS area who are energetic with strong logic and problem solving skills, and will thrive in a challenging, fast-paced environment. As an employee of Interactive Health, you’ll join our nationwide network of enthusiastic professionals who collaborate with the best minds in the industry. If you’re one of the best - come join our FUN!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
This part-time/on-call (weekday/daytime) position provides health and wellness programs to corporate clients in various locations across the region. We are seeking health care professionals with a wellness background and excellent customer service skills.
- Provide health screening services to include finger-stick, blood pressure, body composition, height/weight, waist circumference, bone mineral density, and health coaching.
- Present health educational programs, awareness tables and educational materials.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in health related field preferred.
- A healthy role model with the ability to communicate healthy lifestyle practices and behavior modifications to clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Seeking healthcare professionals (LPNs, RNs, Phlebotomists, 4-yr health related degree)
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Assignments are as needed (PRN).
- Some assignments require US Citizenship.
- Travel assignments available.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee must be able to stand for up to 10 hours (fairs/screenings).
- Lift greater than 20 lbs. and push/pull up greater than 30 lbs.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Local travel is required.
How to Apply
Shape a healthier organization with Interactive HealthAt Interactive Health, it’s our mission to create healthy companies by improving employee health. Why? Because we believe employees are an invaluable resource and will help drive a competitive advantage.We’re passionate about our work, proud to be the nation’s largest provider of employer-sponsored wellness programs, and ready to hit the ground running.
As a trusted partner, we’re dedicated to creating a culture of health. Our comprehensive, flexible and scalable wellness solutions are strategically tailored to our clients’ desired outcomes—for lasting health improvements and a stronger bottom line.Our 20-year track record of innovation and flawless execution has helped hundreds of thousands of people across the U.S. recognize a new level of wellness—and stay there.We’re ready to add you to the list!
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at