HealthFitness has a new opportunity for part-time Lifeguards to work at our client's outdoor pool and aquatic center located in West Hartford, CT! In this part-time role (working approximately 20 hours per week), you will be responsible for monitoring and ensuring a safe and friendly environment for all of the aquatic facility members and guests in the community.
- Ensure the safety and well being of patrons using the aquatic facilities.
- Observe and enforce all rules and policies.
- Respond appropriately to any emergency situation.
- Coordinate a variety of promotions and programs within the aquatics program.
- Perform chemical testing and document results for five bodies of water four times per day.
- Attend all required staff meetings and training.
- Maintain a professional attitude.
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- CPR/AED/first aid certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute.
- Lifeguard certification from American Red Cross or YMCA.
- Prior experience as a lifeguard in an aquatic facility.
- Experience in pool water testing and cleaning.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Applicants must meet hiring requirements including but not limited to pre-employment drug test.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at https://healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,
URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides the BioVia health management product suite—health assessment, coaching for health improvement, biometric screening and the individual’s self-selected goals and social support network. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at