Do you have a passion for the water and ensuring the safety of others? HealthFitness has ongoing opportunities for part-time (10-20 hours per week) Lifeguards at our client's community wellness center & pool located in Beaumont, TX. In this position, you will be responsible for preventing accidents and promoting water safety at all times to members and guests of the aquatic facilities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure the safety of all swimmers in and around the pool at all times while on duty and provide assistance to members, guests or other staff when needed.
- Keep deck clean and clear of obstacles and debris at all times.
- Test water and record readings and report problems to Supervisor or Manager on Duty.
- Administer and follow all Aquatic Center regulations and procedures in order to ensure the safety of members and guests.
- Make sure equipment is stored safely and properly.
- Assist in upkeep of locker rooms.
- Assist in light maintenance of pool area.
- May be asked to assist with special programs throughout the facility.
- Current CPR, First Aid, and Lifeguard certification is required.
- Must possess excellent swimming skills and be able to swim 500 meters using the 5 basic strokes.
- Water Safety Instructor Certification preferred.
- Knowledge and experience in pool maintenance, chemicals, and upkeep.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
How to Apply
Please apply on-line at https://healthfitness.com/about-us/careers or directly using this link:
If you are unable to apply on-line, you may send your resume indicating your position of interest via fax to (952) 897-5096.
HealthFitness, a subsidiary of The Trustmark Companies, is an award-winning,
URAC- and NCQA-accredited provider of health management, corporate fitness management and condition management solutions. With 35-plus years of experience, HealthFitness is a proven leader and partner for infusing a culture of health. We maximize client results through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to on-site program management, engagement and prevention. HealthFitness provides the BioVia health management product suite—health assessment, coaching for health improvement, biometric screening and the individual’s self-selected goals and social support network. For more information on HealthFitness, visit www.healthfitness.com.
Please mention that you heard about this position through the National Job Finder Service located at